Looking for the comfiest, cutest pajamas? As an avid reader and writer, I obviously spend a lot of time in my jammies. There’s literally no better way to spend your days then to cozy up in a cute pair of pJs with a killer book. Here are some of my favorite brands for pajamas and also loungewear that doubles as pajamas.
- Victoria’s Secret (I’m a big fan of their flannel sets)
- Cosabella (super comfy and cozy and you can get them for half the price sometimes at Saks off Fifth!)
- Nordstrom pajamas (a near dupe for the pricier Cosabella brand above)
- Chaser Brand (makes the cutest loungewear that doubles as pajamas)
- Wildfox Couture (I wear their sweats to bed in the winter all the time!)
- P.J. Salvage (the cutest designs and snuggly fabrics)
Which of the above do you think are the cutest pajamas? Any other amazing brands that I missed? Let me know in the COMMENTS below. For more bookworm loungewear, make sure to check out Fashionable Robes for Reading and Writing.